The Harrisburg Camera Club will be holding its 5th annual “Light and Creativity” workshop for photographers on Saturday April 11, 2015. Our speakers are:
Les Picker, a nationally known photographer and writer who specializes in landscapes and Fine Art print editions. Les will speak on How We Prepare an Image for Printing and deliver the Keynote: "Shunning Your Photography!"
Joe LeFevre, a large workshop presenter who teaches photography at the Adirondack Photography Institute. He will present “25 Tips for Improving Your Landscape Photography.”
Carl Sander Socolow, a documentary/street photographer who earned a prestigious Guggenheim Fellowship. He will present a “Quest for the Ordinary” - blending traditional street and documentary photography.
Each workshop will be given multiple times so you can take advantage of all speakers.
Schedule for the Workshop
- 7:45 am: Doors open for registration
- 8:00 am: Breakfast Bar/Vendors
- This is the time to enjoy a more hearty than usual continental breakfast & to chat with the vendors and browse through their products. It is also a time to greet friends made at last years workshop or time to make new friends.
- 9:00a —10:30 am: 1st workshop choice: Les Picker or Joe Lefevre
- 10:45 am—12:15pm: 2nd workshop choice: Les Picker or Carl Socolow
- 12:15 pm—1pm : Catered Lunch/Vendors
- 1:15 pm—2:45 pm: 3rd workshop choice: Joe Lefevre or Carl Socolow
- 3:00 pm—3:15 pm: Break/Vend0rs
- 3:30 pm—4:30 pm: Les Picker Keynote Presentation “Don’t Shun Yourself”
- 4:30 pm—5:00 pm: Meet the photographers/Vendors
- Vendors are available 8am-5pm
$60.00 Harrisburg Camera Club members
$45.00 Students with ID
Please see the web page for details and menus: